What to Bring
- CA fishing license – Purchase license prior to boarding. Buy it online here.
- Food and drinks – Bottled water available at no charge.
- Warm clothes – Dress in layers. It’s always chilly in the morning.
- A hat – It can be breezy even on the nicest days.
- Sun Screen – You can burn even on overcast days.
- A good attitude – It’s fishing!
We’re located at San Francisco Fisherman’s Wharf. You’ll find the Argo tucked in the quiet back row, next to Alioto’s and Fisherman’s Grotto restaurants.
Anchorage Parking Garage, located at 500 Beach Street, between Jones Street and Leavenworth Street. Weekdays there is an “early-bird” special and we validate on weekends. Cost is under $20 for the day.
Departure times may vary.
Full-day trips depart at 6 a.m. and return 3:30 p.m.
Half-day trips depart 6 a.m. and return 12:15 p.m.
Charter fishing shedules may vary to fit the best fishing time, or client schedule.
Bay tours and parties/special events. Call to arrange.
A note on our reels
The reels used on the Argo are maintained by Alan Tani. If you’re an angler who wants keep your reels in top form, we highly recommend Alan. www.alantani.com